Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read these Terms of Service carefully as they contain important information about your legal rights, remedies and obligations. By accessing or using our Website (“www.officialwardrob.com”) (“Wardrob”) and our services, you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms of Service.
Thank you for using the Wardrob Platform for your fashion needs!
These Terms of Service (“Terms“) constitute a legally binding agreement (“Agreement“) between you and Wardrob (the contracting entity being “Wardrob Curations Pvt. Ltd, having its registered office at 48, Basant Lok, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi”), which governs your access to and use of our Website including our mobile, tablet and other smart device applications and all associated services (collectively, “Services”). The Website, the applications and the Services are hereinafter collectively called the “Wardrob Platform”.
- The Wardrob Platform makes available information relating to clothes, accessories and related services such as styling etc. curated especially for the Wardrob Platform and the users of the Wardrob Platform. The Wardrob Platform also provides the facility to choose and buy the products and services that are available on the Wardrob Platform.
- To promote the Wardrob Platform other member content may be displayed on other websites, in applications, within emails, and in online and offline advertisements. The Wardrob Platform may contain links to third-party websites or resources (“Third-Party Services”). Such Third-Party Services may be subject to different terms and conditions and privacy practices. Wardrob is not responsible or liable for the availability or accuracy of such Third-Party Services, or the content, products, or services available from such Third-Party Services. Links to such Third-Party Services are not an endorsement by Wardrob of such Third-Party Services.
- Due to the nature of the Internet, Wardrob cannot guarantee the continuous and uninterrupted availability and accessibility of the Wardrob Platform. Wardrob may restrict the availability of the Wardrob Platform or certain areas or features thereof, if this is necessary in view of capacity limits, the security or integrity of our servers, or to carry out maintenance measures that ensure the proper or improved functioning of the Wardrob Platform. Wardrob may improve, enhance and modify the Wardrob Platform and introduce new services from time to time.
- Wardrob may make access to and use of the Wardrob Platform, or certain areas or features of the Wardrob Platform, subject to certain conditions or requirements, such as completing a verification process, or a your booking and cancellation history.
- User verification on the Internet is difficult and we do not assume any responsibility for the confirmation of an user’s identity.
- The access to or use of certain areas and features of the Wardrob Platform may be subject to separate policies, standards or guidelines, or may require that you accept additional terms and conditions. If there is a conflict between these Terms and terms and conditions applicable to a specific area or feature of the Wardrob Platform, the latter terms and conditions will take precedence with respect to your access to or use of that area or feature, unless specified otherwise.
- Wardrob reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time in accordance with this provision. If we make changes to these Terms, we will post the revised Terms on the Wardrob Platform and update the “Last Updated” date at the top of these Terms. You understand and agree that your continued access to or use of the Wardrob Platform will constitute acceptance of the revised Terms.
- You can register an account (“Wardrob Account“) to access and use certain features of the Wardrob Platform, such as for purchasing a product and/or service from the Wardrob Platform. You can register a Wardrob Account using an email address and creating a password. You must provide accurate, current and complete information during the registration process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your Wardrob Account credentials and may not disclose your credentials to any third party. You are liable for any and all activities conducted through your Wardrob Account.
- Purchase and Delivery of Products: You may use your Wardrob Account for purchasing the products /services available at the Wardrob Platform. The delivery time of the product/service shall be stated at product/service and page. Wardrob shall endeavor to stick to the delivery timelines as stated on the Wardrob Platform.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Wardrob Platform and Wardrob Content, including all associated intellectual property rights, are the exclusive property of Wardrob and/or its licensors or authorizing third-parties. You will not remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Wardrob Platform. All trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names, and any other source identifiers of Wardrob used on or in connection with the Wardrob Platform and Wardrob Content are trademarks or registered trademarks of Wardrob. Trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names and any other proprietary designations of third parties used on or in connection with the Wardrob Platform are used for identification purposes only and may be the property of their respective owners.
- You will not use, copy, adapt, modify, prepare derivative works of, distribute, license, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, broadcast or otherwise exploit the Wardrob Platform. No licenses or rights are granted to you by implication or otherwise under any intellectual property rights owned or controlled by Wardrob or its licensors, except for the licenses and rights expressly granted in these Terms.
- Unless specified otherwise, all orders and purchases from the Wardrob Platform shall be pre-paid orders. Any clothes that may have to be altered and/or made with order shall take a minimum time of 15 working days (excluding Saturday, Sunday and any other public/ bank holidays).
- Upon receipt of a booking confirmation from Wardrob, a legally binding agreement is formed between you and Wardrob, subject to any additional terms and conditions that apply, including in particular the applicable cancellation policy and any rules.
- Wardrob has tied up with Paytm for facilitating the online payment facility available on the Wardrob Platform. Upon purchasing the products and/or services from Wardrob Platform, You shall be bound by the terms and conditions of the payment gateway in addition to the terms stated herein.
- Return,Refund and Cancellation: Return, refunds and cancellation pertaining to the orders shall be as per the “Wardrob Return, Refund and Cancellation Policy”.
- You as an user, you can leave a public review (“Review”) and submit a star rating (“Rating”) about your experience of the Wardrob Platform. Ratings and Reviews are not verified by Wardrob for accuracy and may be incorrect or misleading. Ratings and Reviews however must be as accurate and may not contain any offensive or defamatory language.
- You are solely responsible for compliance with any and all laws, rules, regulations, and tax obligations that may apply to your use of the Wardrob Platform. In connection with your use of the Wardrob Platform, you will not and will not assist or enable others to:
- Breach or circumvent any applicable laws or regulations, agreements with third-parties, third-party rights, or our Terms and Conditions;
- Use, display, mirror or frame the Wardrob Platform or any individual element within the Wardrob Platform, Wardrob’s name, any Wardrob trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page in the Wardrob Platform, without Wardrob’s express written consent;
- Dilute, tarnish or otherwise harm the Wardrob brand in any way, including through unauthorized use, registering and/or using Wardrob or derivative terms in domain names, trade names, trademarks or other source identifiers, or registering and/or using domains names, trade names, trademarks or other source identifiers that closely imitate or are confusingly similar to Wardrob domains, trademarks, taglines, or promotional campaigns;
- Use any robots, spider, crawler, scraper or other automated means or processes to access, collect data or other content from or otherwise interact with the Wardrob Platform for any purpose;
- Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble, or otherwise attempt to circumvent any technological measure implemented by Wardrob or any of Wardrob’s providers or any other third party to protect the Wardrob Platform;
- Take any action that damages or adversely affects, or could damage or adversely affect the performance or proper functioning of the Wardrob Platform;
- Violate or infringe anyone else’s rights or otherwise cause harm to anyone.
- Wardrob may immediately, without notice, terminate this Agreement and/or stop providing access to the Wardrob Platform if (i) you have materially breached your obligations under these Terms, the payments terms, our Policies, (ii) you have violated applicable laws, regulations or third party rights, or (iii) Wardrob believes in good faith that such action is reasonably necessary to protect the personal safety or property of Wardrob and its guests.
- If you choose to use the Wardrob Platform, you do so voluntarily and at your sole risk. The Wardrob Platform is provided “as is”, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
- If we choose to conduct identity verification or background checks on any user, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim warranties of any kind, either express or implied, that such checks will identify prior misconduct by a guest or guarantee that a guest will not engage in misconduct in the future.
- You assume full responsibility for the choices you make before, during and after your use of the Wardrob Platform.
- The foregoing disclaimers apply to the maximum extent permitted by law. You may have other statutory rights. However, the duration of statutorily required warranties, if any, shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- Unless your Country of Residence is in the EU, you acknowledge and agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the entire risk arising out of your access to and use of the Wardrob Platform, your publishing or booking of any products and/or services via the Wardrob Platform or any other interaction you have with Wardrob personnel whether in person or online remains with you. Neither Wardrob nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Wardrob Platform will be liable for any incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages, including lost profits, loss of data or loss of goodwill, service interruption, computer damage or system failure or the cost of substitute products or services, or for any damages for personal or bodily injury or emotional distress arising out of or in connection with (i) these Terms, and (ii) from the use of or inability to use the Wardrob Platform. Except for our obligations to pay amounts applicable pursuant to these Terms, in no event will Wardrob’s aggregate liability arising out of or in connection with these Terms and your use of the Wardrob Platform including, but not limited to, your booking of any Wardrob Property via the Wardrob Platform, or from the use of or inability to use the Wardrob Platform, exceed the amounts you have paid or owe for bookings via the Wardrob Platform as a guest for the relevant booking.
- You agree to release, defend (at Wardrob’s option), indemnify, and hold Wardrob and its affiliates and subsidiaries, including but not limited to, its officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal fees, arising out of or in any way connected with (i) your breach of these Terms or our Policies, (ii) your improper use of the Wardrob Platform, or (iii) your breach of any laws, regulations or third party rights.
- You and Wardrob mutually agree that any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to these Terms or the breach, termination, enforcement or interpretation thereof, or to the use of the Wardrob Platform, (collectively, “Disputes”) will be settled by arbitration. The Arbitration shall be carried out under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 (as applicable in India and as amended from time to time).
- You and Wardrob each agree that the following claims are exceptions to the Arbitration Agreement and will be brought in a judicial proceeding in a court of competent jurisdiction: (i) Any claim related to actual or threatened infringement, misappropriation or violation of Wardrob’s copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, or other intellectual property rights; (ii) Any claim seeking emergency injunctive relief based on exigent circumstances (e.g., imminent danger or commission of a crime, hacking, cyber-attack).
- These terms shall be governed by the laws of India, and the courts in New Delhi shall have the exclusive jurisdiction over the matters pertaining to these Terms.
- We welcome and encourage you to provide feedback, comments and suggestions for improvements to the Wardrob Platform (“Feedback“). You may submit Feedback by emailing us, through the “Contact” section of the Wardrob Platform, or by other means of communication. Any Feedback you submit to us will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary to you. By submitting Feedback to us, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, sub-licensable, perpetual license to use and publish those ideas and materials for any purpose, without compensation to you.
- Except as they may be supplemented by additional terms and conditions, policies, guidelines or standards, these Terms constitute the entire Agreement between Wardrob and you pertaining to the subject matter hereof, and supersede any and all prior oral or written understandings or agreements between Wardrob and you in relation to the access to and use of the Wardrob Platform.
- No joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Wardrob as a result of this Agreement or your use of the Wardrob Platform.
- These Terms do not and are not intended to confer any rights or remedies upon any person other than the parties.
- If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision will be struck and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- Wardrob’s failure to enforce any right or provision in these Terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by us in writing. Except as expressly set forth in these Terms, the exercise by either party of any of its remedies under these Terms will be without prejudice to its other remedies under these Terms or otherwise permitted under law.
- If you have any questions about these Terms please email us at email@example.com